LaserLine 361- ADR Immobiliser
The LaserLine 361 offers you a security system that prevents the vehicle from being driven away.
This system requires you to have one of the ADR tags present in the vehicle, when you are trying to start & drive away. If this tag is not present, the vehicle will be immobilised, and will not be able to be driven away.
As the images show, the ADR tag comes with a pouch that allows the tag to be buttoned in & a hook to allow the tag to be attached to either a belt loop on your trousers or wherever is best for yourself. (We would not recommend having this attached to your vehicles keys, as if the keys were stolen, the thief would have access to your ADR tag, and this will allow them to drive the vehicle.)
LaserLine 361– Key Features
- Two long range random code ADR (automatic driver recognition) code tags with 3-volt lithium batteries that can be replaced if required.
- Tags shut down after ten minutes of no movement of the tag to increase battery life and turn back automatically on when the tag is moved again.
- Two immobilisation relays with 20-amp continuous capacity that passively arm 25 seconds after the ignition is turned off on the vehicle.
- Automatic disarm once the unit sees one of coded ADR tags.
- No customer interaction required to arm or disarm the system so the kit will integrate and is compatible with any wireless or non-wireless vehicle ignition key.
- Flashing status LED that can be mounted on view if required with self-adhesive mounting LED option also or it can be hidden if required, Low 7mA current draw when the system is armed.
- Secure touch key override that can be used if any of the uniquely coded individual tags are misplaced, up to 28 ADR tags can be coded into each system.
- Optional horn and hazard light operation.
- Optional high-quality leather key ring cases available to hold the tags.